Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baharat Pork and Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baharat Pork and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baharat Pork and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is possible as these foods have a bunch of magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, along with improving your mood, can be a great source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baharat pork and rice recipe. You can have baharat pork and rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baharat Pork and Rice:
- Take 1 lbs of Ground Pork.
- Take 2 cups of rice.
- Get 1 can of Chicken Stock.
- Provide 3 tsp of Baharat Seasoning.
- Provide 2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need Dash of Sazon Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 package of Chopped Frozen Broccoli.
- Take 1 cup of corn starch slurry.
Steps to make Baharat Pork and Rice:
- Add rice, crushed red pepper flakes, 1 tsp garlic powder and chicken stock to the rice cooker. If your rice cooker has a steaming basket add the broccoli now, otherwise thaw in the microwave and mix into the rice when it's done..
- Add a little oil to a large skillet and put in the ground pork, baharat seasoning and 1 tsp garlic powder..
- Use a spatula to break up the pork into as fine of pieces as possible making sure the spices are well mixed throughout..
- Mix up the cornstarch slurry and add to the pork. Turn the heat up a bit to make sure the slurry bubbles lightly to thicken and the raw taste cooks out..
- Once the pork and cornstarch has come together to the desired consistency spoon over the rice and broccoli..
In its simplest terms This our go-to when we want to use ground pork. But you should know that aside from the rice and the eggs, everything can be substituted. Simply Oven Baked Pork Chops and Rice. Salt and pepper chops and place on top of rice. Track your Payment / payment history.
If you find this Baharat Pork and Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.