Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Liver with ricotta cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Liver with ricotta cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Liver with ricotta cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
One of the primary varieties of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The first thing you will learn about berries is just about any kind of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Most berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a number of diseases.
For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to liver with ricotta cheese recipe. You can cook liver with ricotta cheese using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Liver with ricotta cheese:
- Take 1 lb of liver (it can be either chicken or veal).
- Provide 1/2 lb of ricotta cheese (or cottage cheese).
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato puree (or 1 tbsp tomato paste).
- Provide 5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Use 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of wine.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 dash of hot pepper flakes.
- Use of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Liver with ricotta cheese:
- Heat the oil with the pepper flakes. Cut the liver into bite size pieces..
- Place the liver in the pan and let it brown. Also preheat the oven at 400º F/ 200ºC. (This dish will be finished in the oven.).
- Next add the garlic, oregano, thyme and pepper. Stir them in a few times, once the aroma is released add the wine..
- Once the wine has been absorbed, add the tomato puree. If using paste add some water, about half cup. Let simmer for a couple of minutes..
- Next add the ricotta and the salt. Incorporate all together and let simmer for a few more minutes..
- Take two single servings oven dishes, preferably terracotta dishes. Divide the liver evenly on each. Drizzle some more oil and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes, till it gets brown and sizzling..
- Be cautious when taking out of the oven. Best to place the dish on a plate. May garnish with some parsley and you need to have it with bread. Enjoy!.
How to Use It (Plus Recipes). Ricotta cheese is a popular Italian ingredient featured in desserts and main dishes alike. Versatile ricotta cheese is delicious in pasta dishes, on pizza, and in desserts, too! Try it in these great recipes! · Generous smears of creamy ricotta cheese are paired with blueberries, raspberries, drizzled with lots of honey and tangy mint. In fact, I find myself looking forward to having a few spoonfuls leftover from a recipe just so I can use them however I want.
If you find this Liver with ricotta cheese recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.