Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for CrockPot Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best CrockPot Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CrockPot Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot chili recipe. To make crockpot chili you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make CrockPot Chili:
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef ( 93/7 ).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tumeric.
- Get 2 tbsp of Garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 dash of Cayenne Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Take 1 can of Black Beans.
- Use 1 can of Kidney Beans ( Light ).
- Get 1 can of Kidney Beans ( Dark ).
- Get 1 can of Pinto Beans.
- You need 1 each of Bell Pepper ( whatever color you like! ).
- You need 1 each of Carrot – shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ground Flax Seed.
- You need 1 each of Diced Red Onion ( whatever kind you like ).
- You need 1 packages of Hillshire Farms Beef Sausage.
- Use 1/2 cup of Water.
Steps to make CrockPot Chili:
- Spray a good coat of no-stick spray inside your crock pot..
- Cook beef with seasonings until no longer pink and add to crock pot..
- Cook sausage and add to crock pot..
- Dice all veggies and add to crock pot..
- Add all cans of beans, flax and water to crock pot..
- Cook on low for 6 hours!.
If you find this CrockPot Chili recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.