Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys St Patricks Day Shamrock Cookies, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys St Patricks Day Shamrock Cookies, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys st patricks day shamrock cookies, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free recipe. You can cook vickys st patricks day shamrock cookies, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys St Patricks Day Shamrock Cookies, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- You need 180 grams of sorghum flour.
- Take 65 grams of arrowroot or cornstarch.
- Use 125 grams of icing/powdered sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 112 grams of sunflower spread/butter.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of or as required milk of choice, I use rice milk.
- Prepare 1 of green sugar or sugar strands for decoration.
- Take 1 of shamrock cookie cutter small enough to fit inside a circle cookie cutter.
Instructions to make Vickys St Patricks Day Shamrock Cookies, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the vanilla and butter and rub in with your fingertips until it forms crumbs (you could add green food colouring at this point if you wish but don't make it too dark!).
- Start to knead and form the dough, adding milk if required but don't make the dough wet.
- Wrap the dough and refrigerate for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Dust a surface with flour and roll the dough out to around 5mm thick.
- Cut circles with a round cutter that's big enough to fit the shamrock cutter inside. I used a 3 inch circle with a 1.5 inch shamrock.
- Keep re-rolling the dough and cut as many cookies out as you can.
- Put the cookies on the baking sheet and one by one place the shamrock cutter in the centre of each to use as a shape guide. Pour some green coloured sugar inside then slowly lift it away.
- Be careful not to knock the sugar pattern off when putting the tray in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- Let cool on the baking sheet then when cooled knock off the excess sugar.
- You can get around 22 x 3 inch cookies from the dough or……
- Mix the leftover dough with sprinkles and make shamrock shaped cookies.
- Bake for 12 – 14 minutes.
If you find this Vickys St Patricks Day Shamrock Cookies, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.