Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mickey Mouse Cupcakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mickey Mouse Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mickey Mouse Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mickey mouse cupcakes recipe. You can have mickey mouse cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mickey Mouse Cupcakes:
- Get of Cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 box of Yellow or White Cake Mix.
- Take 10 oz of White Chocolate Chips.
- Take 24 of Red Cupcake Liners.
- Prepare 48 of White Paper circles From A Hole Puncher.
- Use of Frosting.
- Use 3 tsp of Heavy Cream or Milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of Butter(soften).
- Use 3 3/4 cup of Confectioner's Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pink Lemonade Drink Powder Mix.
- Prepare of Topping/Decorations.
- Prepare 1 box of Oreos Cookies.
- Take 1 small of Very Small Round Cookie Cutter.
Instructions to make Mickey Mouse Cupcakes:
- Take the white circles you made with a hole punch and put 2 on each Cupcakes liner.. u can glue them on. This is to resemble Mickey's pants..
- While those dry up go ahead and follow the directions on the cake mix.
- Add the white chocolate chips to the batter and mix in gently.
- Add the batter to the Cupcakes liner and follow the baking instructions on the box and bake.
- Start the frosting – Add the butter, milk and pink lemonade to a large bowl and mix with a mixer at low speed.
- Once the above ingredients are incorporated start adding the confectioner's sugar slowly. Mix at medium speed for about 1-2 mins until creamy. You can add more heavy cream or Confectioner's sugar if needed..
- Set frosting aside and start working on the oreos.
- Take half of the cookies and separate the cream from the middle. After this is completed you can crush the cookies by hand or using a grinder will be much easier..
- To the other half of the cookies, go ahead and separate the cookies from the center. Make sure not to break the cookies. Once done, get your cookie cutter and cut each cookie with it. It has to be done quickly so the cookie won't break..
- Take the Cupcakes out of the oven and let them cool down for about 30 mins or until they are no longer hot. Frost the Cupcakes with a very thin layer of frosting.
- Dip the cupcake into the crushed cookies and set aside. Follow this step for each one..
- Once done you can cut little slits on the top of the cupcake to arrange the mickey ears which will be the oreos you cut smaller..
- Cupcakes are done. You can change up the ingredients but I found the pink lemonade frosting, oreos and white chocolate chips to go together greatly..
- Enjoy and please leave feedback!!.
If you find this Mickey Mouse Cupcakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.