Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Christmas Tree Stack Cookies, Centrepiece Idea recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Christmas Tree Stack Cookies, Centrepiece Idea recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys christmas tree stack cookies, centrepiece idea recipe. To cook vickys christmas tree stack cookies, centrepiece idea you only need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Christmas Tree Stack Cookies, Centrepiece Idea:
- Get 1 of Your favourite cookie dough.
- You need 5 of different sized star shaped cutters.
- Use 1 of green icing.
- Use 1 of sugar balls to decorate.
Instructions to make Vickys Christmas Tree Stack Cookies, Centrepiece Idea:
- I'm not going to post a cookie recipe, we all have our favorites but if you need one I have a few listed in my other recipes.
- Roll out your dough and cut 2 of every sized star that you have.
- Bake according to your recipe directions and cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile make up some icing with powdered sugar, a little water and some drops of green food colouring. It needs to be thick enough to not run off your cookies.
- Ice the cookies all over and place sugar balls at each star point before the icing sets too hard.
- Start stacking them with the largest stars at the bottom and finishing with the smallest on top. Twist every alternate star so you get a good effect. You could colour the top star yellow and stick it upright in the icing of the previous star.
- This makes an effective Christmas tree cookie stack for use as table decorations at Christmas dinner and your guests can have a nibble between courses!.
If you find this Vickys Christmas Tree Stack Cookies, Centrepiece Idea recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.