Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut Butter Protein Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter Protein Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many people do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this posting we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Yet another thing you will want to make sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good affect on your health. Potassium is among the things that you will find in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the vegetables that will provide the potassium you will need is broccoli. You will also realize that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter protein cookies recipe. You can cook peanut butter protein cookies using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut Butter Protein Cookies:
- Take 1 cup of cinnamon apple sauce or 2 eggs.
- Provide 2 scoops of Women's Best Salted caramel protein powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar or coconut sugar.
- Use 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
Steps to make Peanut Butter Protein Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside..
- Combine peanut butter, protein powder, apple sauce, and sugar in a large mixing bowl..
- Mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined..
- Roll 2-3 tbs of dough at a time into balls and place them evenly spaced on your prepared cookie sheets..
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes..
- Take them out once they start to turn a darker brown color around the edges..
- Let them sit on the baking pan for 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack..
If you find this Peanut Butter Protein Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.