Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mapo Tofu at Home recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mapo Tofu at Home recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mapo tofu at home recipe. To make mapo tofu at home you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mapo Tofu at Home:
- Get of Mixed ground beef and pork (or just pork).
- Provide of Tofu.
- You need of of a small Onion.
- Prepare of cm White part of a leek.
- Use of piece/clove each Ginger and garlic.
- Provide of Chinese garlic chives.
- Use of heaping teaspoon Doubanjiang.
- Get of of each ● Chinese soup stock, miso.
- Use of ● Salt.
- Get of ● Sugar.
- Take of ● Sesame oil.
- Take of ● Soy sauce.
- Prepare of ● Sweet chili sauce.
- Provide of ● Ketchup.
- You need of ● Water or hot water.
- Take of ☆ Katakuriko.
- Use of ☆ Water.
Steps to make Mapo Tofu at Home:
- Finely chop the leek, garlic and ginger..
- Combine the ● ingredients..
- Flavor the ground meat with 1 tablespoon each of soy sauce and sake (not listed)..
- Heat vegetable oil (not listed) in a frying pan, and stir fry the ginger and garlic, being careful not to let it burn..
- When it is fragrant, add the ground meat, and stir fry until it changes color..
- Add the onion and leek, as well as the doubanjiang. The doubanjiang will spit a bit, so be careful..
- Cut the tofu into bite sized pieces and put on a plate. Microwave without covering for 2 to 3 minutes at 500 W to expel excess water..
- When the onion has softened, add the ● sauce and the tofu, and simmer for a few minutes. While it's simmering, drizzle in the katakuriko slurry. Stir in the Chinese garlic chives, turn off the heat, and it's done..
- The photo here shows a mapo tofu rice bowl..
- The next day, the sauce will stiffened up to a meat-miso sauce consistency, so I combined it with rice for mapo fried rice..
If you find this Mapo Tofu at Home recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.