Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Deconstructed Apple Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Deconstructed Apple Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
While some of you love to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. Most nuts will have plenty of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. These types of fatty acids are essential to helping your body create the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. A number of these hormones that are needed can only be made by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
For those of you who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's deconstructed apple pie recipe. To cook mike's deconstructed apple pie you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Deconstructed Apple Pie:
- Use of Apple Boil.
- Provide 5 of medium Apples [your choice-peeled-de-seeded].
- Get 1 tsp of Cinnamon [or 2 tbs cinnamon/sugar mixture].
- Provide 2 cup of Water [or, just enough to cover apples].
- Take 1 of Raisins.
- Get of Apple Mixture Binder.
- Get 1 stick of Real Salted Butter [or 1/2 cup].
- Take 1/3 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- Use 1/3 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon Juice [drop by drop].
- You need 2 tbsp of Cornstarch [+2 tbs water-mix together in seperate small bowl].
- You need of Pastry Dough.
- Provide 1 of Pepperidge Farm Pastry Dough.
- Take of Garnish – Sides.
- Use 1 packages of Light Whipped Cream Topping.
- Take 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- Get 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- Provide 1 of Red Apple [sliced].
- Prepare 1 of Powdered Sugar.
- Provide of Warm Caramel.
- Provide of Warm Chocolate.
Steps to make Mike's Deconstructed Apple Pie:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- De-thaw pastry sheet on counter for about 30 minutes..
- Peel, de-seed and 1" chop apples and place in pot with enough water to cover. Add everything in the Apple Boil section to the apples. Boil for about 11 – 13 minutes. You'll want a slight crisp to your apples so don't over boil..
- Cut your pastry dough into what shapes you'd like. Begin baking your pastry. Usually, it'll take about 15 minutes but read manufactures baking directions..
- Drain apples and place back in pot. Add everything [except corn starch] in the Apple Mixture Binder section and heat. To thicken: Mix corn starch in water and mix. Add 1/2 to your mixture and allow to bubble up again. Add the rest if you want this mixture thicker. Add additional brown sugar or tame the sweetness with lemon juice..
- Allow pastries to cool and split them in halves. Smear a layer of whipped cream and your apple mixture and sprinkle it with cinnamon or nutmeg. Top it with another pastry half. Save the domes for your tops. Repeat step for as many layers as you'd like..
- Serve immediately with forks and knives. Garnish any way you'd like or choose from the Garnish – Side Section. Either way, have fun and enjoy!.
Apple pie is a staple holiday dessert in any kitchen. Our version of apple pie is made sous-vide to intensify the flavors and cook the apples to the perfect consistency. The filling is perfectly sweet and gooey with hints of cinnamon and is topped with a light and fluffy Swiss meringue. Mike: Yes, we have a lot of apples. How many do we have to use?
If you find this Mike's Deconstructed Apple Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.