Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Make a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all helpful for raising your mood. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that dictates to your brain how you feel all the time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Nuts, in addition to bettering your mood, can be a super source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork schnitzels with bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe. To make pork schnitzels with bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts you only need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts:
- Get 6 pieces of pork loin chops (ca 175g each).
- You need 30 of potatoes, peeled.
- Get 30 slices of cheddar or other tasty cheese.
- Prepare 200 g of haricot vert.
- Use 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 cup of nacho chips, blended to same texture as breadcrumbs.
- Get 150 gram of blue cheese.
- Get 1 of lemon, juice.
- Use 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of paprika powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of white pepper powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Provide 2 deciliter of flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Take 250 ml of milk (save 50 for mixing with egg).
Instructions to make Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts:
- Slice potatoes but don't cut all way through so it stays together, place in oven drizzle with olive oil and season with salt at 200C° for ca 45 minutes last few minute place cheese slices on each potato.
- Put pork chops between 2 chopping boards and hit it with a frying pan so it gets flattened to 1/2 cm thick.
- Mix spices add some to the mix of breadcrumbs and nacho chips rest to flour.
- Mix 50 ml ´milk and egg.
- Toss chopps in flavoured flour..
- Then in egg and milk mix.
- Finally cover with bread crumb mix.
- Fry in frying pan till golden brown, you can also give them colour and then place on oven tray and finish in oven.
- Steam the haricots.
- For the sauce first melt butter then add the flour to the pot and cook it out some (should have a grainy sandy texture without colour).
- Add some of the milk and then bring back to boil, it will be thick as glue then add another splash and bring to the boil, repeat till all milk is used up then melt the blue cheese through the sauce and season with lemon juice and salt & pepper.
Add the flour and continue cooking and stirring for another minute. Add the chicken broth, tomato paste, tomato, red chili paste, and sugar and bring to a slow boil. Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts instructions. Remove the clingfilm and cut the flattened steak in half lengthways, then prepare the other steak in the same way. Season the steaks on both sides with salt and black pepper.
If you find this Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.