Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Taste of spring, Japanese cooked rice with Aralia sprouts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Taste of spring, Japanese cooked rice with Aralia sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taste of spring, Japanese cooked rice with Aralia sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are great if you would like to feel happier. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taste of spring, japanese cooked rice with aralia sprouts recipe. You can have taste of spring, japanese cooked rice with aralia sprouts using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taste of spring, Japanese cooked rice with Aralia sprouts:
- Take 450 g of Rice.
- You need 380 ml of Dashi stock.
- Use 30 ml of Soy sauce.
- You need 45 ml of Sweet sake.
- Use 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Get 120 g of Aralia sprouts.
- Provide 30 g of Tempura crunchy.
- Use 30 g of Ginger.
Instructions to make Taste of spring, Japanese cooked rice with Aralia sprouts:
- Soak a kombu seaweed into 380ml water in a pan for making dashi stock then simmer it with low heat 30 min and cool it down in room temperature. If you don't have time that you can use dashi powder instead..
- Peel the hard part outside of alaria sprouts by finger, wash it by running water well..
- Cut a ginger to shred, roughly cut vertically for aralia sprouts..
- Wash the rice, put it rice cooker and add all seasonings and ingredients except tempura crunchy. If you have time wait for 30 min then turn on it..
- When it's cooked, add tempura crunchy and mix it well. Keeping heat it for 10 min then ready for dinner !.
- The detail for this recipe is shown in my video on YouTube →「Coozy Life Japanese Rice」Thank you, have a wonderful cooking time guys (^_-)-☆.
Rice Cookers Are Not Made Equal Most basic rice cookers in Singapore are made for cooking Jasmine rice and while it may do a cursory job Clean-tasting low-mineral content Japanese spring water also works well, but avoid using European mineral water which can impart a minerally taste. (See About rice cookers.) You can cook non-Japanese style rice and other grains in a rice cooker too. Japanese rice, or japonica rice, is a very particular variety. For traditional Japanese dishes you simply cannot substitute long-grain rice, jasmine rice, basmati rice, Carolina type rice, and so on. Making a pot of rice to serve with dinner is nearly automatic. But plain rice day after day can get, well, a little boring, don't you think?
If you find this Taste of spring, Japanese cooked rice with Aralia sprouts recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.