Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sushi Rice (Shari, Sumeshi, Sushimeshi) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sushi Rice (Shari, Sumeshi, Sushimeshi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sushi Rice (Shari, Sumeshi, Sushimeshi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
It’s not difficult to overcome your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping boost your happiness levels. These grains fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. It’s not difficult to feel low when you feel hungry! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest and process. You digest these foods quicker than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sushi rice (shari, sumeshi, sushimeshi) recipe. To cook sushi rice (shari, sumeshi, sushimeshi) you need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sushi Rice (Shari, Sumeshi, Sushimeshi):
- Take 2 of gou (=360ml or 300g) Short grain rice (turn into approx. 1.5 lb Sushi Rice).
- Prepare 3-4 tbsps of Rice vinegar or White wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsps of Sugar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Salt.
Steps to make Sushi Rice (Shari, Sumeshi, Sushimeshi):
- Put the rice into a bowl and pour cold water. Shape your hand like holing a tennis ball then rinse the rice drawing circles gently but quickly 10 times. Dispose the water. Repeat 4-5 times until the water gets semitransparent. Drain with the strainer..
- A tip: Some decades ago, they said you had to wash or scrub the rice to remove the smell. But because of development of rice-milling technology today, it's recommended to rinse it gently. If not, grains are likely to chip and run gooey after steam. Rice for Sushi must be cooked slightly harder than normal steamed rice..
- Put rinsed rice into the rice cooker and pour 400ml water. Or follow the scale inside if yours has it. Cook as usual, or if there's a menu for Sushi rice, you might be able to try to use it I haven't use this function ever though:).
- When the rice is done, swiftly add sugar, vinegar and salt on the rice and mix well. Not to crush the individual grains while mixing. Spread the seasoned rice onto a plate to cool down. If possible please fan to cook faster, so that the sushi rice gets shining..
- Just for your reference… the dinner of the day. Futo-maki sushi with this rice, Chilled tofu, Simmered squash with minced pork, Pea-tip salad..
It may not be the most exciting part of sushi, but the rice, known as sushimeshi (鮨飯) in Japanese, is what makes sushi, sushi. Japanse rice properly, perfect sushi rice, called sushimeshi (すし飯) or shari (しゃり). Sushi rice is what makes sushi sushi – the topppings and things mixed in are Sushi rice step by step. Here is another tip from my mother: as long as the rice is piping hot, there's no need to heat up the vinegar. Sushi (すし, 寿司, 鮨, pronounced [sɯɕiꜜ] or [sɯꜜɕi]) is a traditional Japanese dish of prepared vinegared rice (鮨飯, sushi-meshi), usually with some sugar and salt.
If you find this Sushi Rice (Shari, Sumeshi, Sushimeshi) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.