Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Brian's Best Chili (Crockpot) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brian's Best Chili (Crockpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brian's Best Chili (Crockpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brian's best chili (crockpot) recipe. You can have brian's best chili (crockpot) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brian's Best Chili (Crockpot):
- Get 2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Take 2 of Green peppers (clean out seeds and diced up).
- You need 1 of Large yellow onion.
- Get 6 slices of bacon (cooked and crumbled into small pieces).
- You need 1 can of Rotel (hot).
- Prepare 2 cans (16 oz) of each) Bush's Chili Beans (hot).
- You need 1 can (28 oz) of Bush's Baked Beans (Brown Sugar flavor).
- Provide 1 can (16 oz) of diced tomatoes in sauce.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Chili seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1-2 Tablespoon of brown sugar – to taste.
Steps to make Brian's Best Chili (Crockpot):
- In a large pan, brown the ground beef, along with the diced up green peppers and onion..
- In a crock pot, add all the canned items with the juices. Add the chili mix into the crock pot (not added to the meat browning)..
- Drain the meat mixture well, then add to the crock pot..
- Set the crock pot to low and cook for 8 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add a bit of brown sugar to your taste. Add salt and pepper to your liking..
The best chili recipe ever to come from my kitchen, guys! I know, I know, it's a huge claim. I think I'm picky about chili. This chili is comfort food at it's best. Just dump and go in the slow cooker.
If you find this Brian's Best Chili (Crockpot) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.