Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cilantro Lime Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cilantro Lime Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to get healthy when you consume green tea. And now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood as well!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cilantro lime rice recipe. You can have cilantro lime rice using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cilantro Lime Rice:
- You need 500 g of Jasmine Rice/Basmati Rice.
- Provide 3/4 Cup of Water.
- Use 25 g of Cilantro.
- Provide 1 of Small Onion.
- Take 2 Tbs of Butter.
- Use 1/2 of Lemon.
- Prepare 2 of Lime.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of Chicken Flavor.
- Use of Salt.
Instructions to make Cilantro Lime Rice:
- Heat butter until it is all melted then sauté the chopped onion in a frying pan until it is becomes light brown. Add it into the rice in the rice cooker. Season it with chicken flavor and salt to your preferred taste. I used normal water and you will get the perfect taste..
- Pour water into rice cooker and mix it well. When the rice is finished cooking, in a bowl combine chopped cilantro, lime juice and lemon juice. Toss it into the rice and mix it well. Sprinkle with your remaining cilantro..
- I served this cilantro lime rice with fried chicken. Enjoy! 😉.
I serve this with bbq, roasted chicken and mexican street corn too… thanks so much!! I've followed your blog for a long time but haven't had the free time and opportunity to thank you for your recipes and posts! And of course, you can make your own burrito bowl, with my quick black bean recipe, barbacoa beef, sweet barbacoa pork, pork carnitas, or chicken ropa vieja and don't forget the corn salsa!. How Do You Make Chipotle's White Rice? Start by cooking your rice in salted water with a little oil.
If you find this Cilantro Lime Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.