Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My Chili Recipe (Crock Pot) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Chili Recipe (Crock Pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chili Recipe (Crock Pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my chili recipe (crock pot) recipe. You can cook my chili recipe (crock pot) using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Chili Recipe (Crock Pot):
- Use 1 1/4 lb of ground beef, ground turkey or shredded chicken..
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Sweet Italian Sausage, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can (6 ounces) of tomato paste.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 can of petite diced tomatoes or rotel, undrained.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of each onion powder and garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of each red pepper flakes and paprika.
- Get 1 can of black olives, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of each white and red beans, undrained.
Steps to make My Chili Recipe (Crock Pot):
- Preheat the Crock pot..
- Make the chili in a large saucepan or pot..
- Fry ground beef or turkey, drain fat..
- Fry sausage. Reserve the fat. Add sausage to ground meat..
- Cook the garlic cloves in the hot sausage oil until soft..
- Add tomato paste, water and diced tomatoes, mix well..
- Add olives and beans. Mix well..
- Add chili powder, ground cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, paprika. Mix well..
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Transfer chili to the Crock pot and cook on low 4-6 hours or 2-3 hours on high, until the beans are tender..
- Serve over cooked rice and with garlic bread or salad. Sprinkle with parmesan or other cheese..
I have "retired" the previous recipe. I used about a can and a half because I like my chili a little more chunky. I also used 'chili ready' tomatoes instead of diced with peppers (which I think are still about the same thing anyway). Everybody who tries this chili loves it. The girls at work always like when I bring leftovers in!
If you find this My Chili Recipe (Crock Pot) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.