Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The higher your levels of serotonin, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Nuts, along with elevating your mood, can be a great source of protein.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom salmon rice with tomato basil eggs recipe. To cook mushroom salmon rice with tomato basil eggs you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs:
- Take of Salmon Mushroom Rice.
- You need 3/4-1 cup of uncooked brown rice.
- Prepare 200 g of salmon.
- Use 300 g of mushrooms.
- Get of Tomato Basil Egg.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Get 250 ml of dashi broth.
- You need 300 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare Handful of Basil leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
Instructions to make Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs:
- Cook brown rice and mushrooms in rice cooker. When rice is about 10 mins to being done, place salmon. Using residual heat to cook, will prevent the salmon from drying out..
- Stir-fry eggs briefly till they are about 50% done. They should still be quite wet and half-cooked. Set aside..
- Stir-fry minced garlic and cherry tomatoes till juices come out. Add in dashi broth and cook for 10 mins. Switch off heat, add in eggs and basil and mix it around till the basil have just wilted. The eggs will cook in the remaining heat..
Looking for an easy salmon recipe? Make a tomato and mushroom omelette recipe as an easy dinner idea with eggs. A serve of eggs provides a quarter of the recommended dietary intake (RDI) of protein. This Salmon Florentine recipe is made with tender baked salmon and topped with creamy spinach and mushroom sauce. Salmon rolls stuffed with a summery lemon and basil ricotta and asparagus that is baked and served with a fresh and tasty lemon sauce!
If you find this Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.