Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect My Cabbage Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you wish to fight depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously boost your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my cabbage rolls recipe. To cook my cabbage rolls you need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Cabbage Rolls:
- Take 1 head of napa cabbage or regular cabbage.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Take 1 cup of brown rice.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- Prepare 1 of medium white or yellow onion.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Get 1 (14 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes.
- Use of Seasonings.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Take 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried Parsley.
- Provide 1 package of saltine crackers.
- Use 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Use 3 can of tomato sauce.
- Use 1 can of tomato soup.
Instructions to make My Cabbage Rolls:
- In large pot boil cabbage. Add lemon. Let boil until leaves are soft enough to fold..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees..
- In rice cooker start your 2 cups of rice..
- In large skillet add your ground beef and break up with wooden spoon, 2 beef bullion cubes, add your white onion, garlic, tomatoes, and seasonings..
- In a medium bowl add your meat mixture, saltine crackers (crushed up real fine) and worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and ½ cup of rice. Mix with your hands..
- Add meat filling to cabbage. Roll em up real tight. Add the other can of tomato sauce then add half the can of tomato soup or a can of diced tomatoes with juice and place cabbage rolls on top. Repeat until no more cabbage or tomato sauce or soup..
- Top cabbage rolls with remaining meat and parmesan cheese and place in over for 45 minutes..
Then it's time for the oven. Cook cabbage in boiling water just until outer leaves pull away easily from head. Spoon remaining sauce on top of cabbage rolls then cover dish with foil. Garnish with more parsley before serving. Rolling & Cooking the Cabbage Rolls: My mom recommends trimming a little bit of the thick spine off each of the cabbage leaves to make them easier to roll.
If you find this My Cabbage Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.