Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Love Cookie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Love Cookie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to love cookie recipe. You can cook love cookie using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Love Cookie:
- Take 250 g of salted butter.
- Provide 110 g of caster sugar.
- Take 360 g of plain white flour.
- Get 100 g of dark chocolate chips.
- Use 125 g of icing sugar.
- Take of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Pink/red food colouring.
- Prepare of Red writing icing.
Instructions to make Love Cookie:
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C. Chop butter into small (1-2cm2) pieces and leave to warm at room temperature. Cream the butter and sugar together until the mixture is a light colour and 'fluffy'..
- Sieve in the flour and mix little by little until all the flour has been added. The mixture should become a dough that will hold together when you form it into a ball with your hands..
- Add in a few drops of vanilla extract and all the chocolate drops. Knead the dough with your hands until the chocolate drops seem evenly distributed..
- Lightly flour a clean surface and roll out the dough to a thickness of roughly 1cm. (About the width of the chocolate drops – they should stop you rolling the dough too thinly.).
- Use a heart shaped cookie cutter. Place each biscuit onto a baking tray with grease proof paper. With a large cutter you should make about 20-24 biscuits..
- Bake in the oven for 16-20 minutes. Remove when the biscuits look nicely golden. Allow to cool on a wire rack..
- Mix icing sugar with a small amount of water until you get a workable but not runny constancy. Mix in a drop food colouring, add in extra drops and mix until you get the shade you want..
- Top the biscuits with icing sugar in a heart shape. Use the writing icing pen to write a message to your love. Enjoy with a cup of tea..
If you find this Love Cookie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.