Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Salted Caramel Apple Cups recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salted Caramel Apple Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salted Caramel Apple Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. In this article we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Everybody likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Along with vitamin C, you will find that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. You may also want to combine a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salted caramel apple cups recipe. You can cook salted caramel apple cups using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel Apple Cups:
- Prepare 12 of Rhodes Dinner Rolls , thawed but still cold.
- You need 3 of Granny Smith apples , peeled cored and finely chopped.
- Get 3/4 cup of pecans chopped.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter , melted.
- Use of Frosting :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter , softened.
- Use 4 ounces of cream cheese , softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sugar powdered.
- You need 1/2 cup of caramel sauce.
- Use 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Salted Caramel Apple Cups:
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray..
- Flatten each roll into a 5-inch circle..
- Combine apples, pecans, brown sugar, spices and butter..
- Place about 2 tablespoons of apple mixture in the center of each dough circle..
- Carefully place a dough circle with apple mixture on it into each cup of a sprayed muffin pan..
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes..
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 12-15 minutes or until golden brown..
- Remove from pan to cool slightly and frost..
- For frosting, combine cream cheese with butter..
- Add powdered sugar and mix well..
- Add salt to caramel sauce and stir..
- Add salted caramel sauce to the cream cheese mixture and stir well..
- Frost apple cups while warm..
If you find this Salted Caramel Apple Cups recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.