Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan + spaghetti recipe. To cook chicken parmesan + spaghetti you need 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti:
- Get of Tomato Sauce:.
- Prepare of Alce Nero's Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil,.
- Use of Garlic Thinly Sliced,.
- Take of Roasted Chili Flakes, Pinch (Optional).
- Prepare of Alce Nero's Organic Tomato Sauce Napoletana,.
- Provide of Sea Salt,.
- Get of Black Pepper,.
- Provide of Chicken Parmesan:.
- Use of Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast,.
- Provide of Bleached All Purpose Flour, For Dredging.
- Prepare of Egg Light Beaten,.
- You need of Dijon Mustard, 2 Heaped TBSP.
- Take of Smoked Paprika,.
- Provide of Cornflakes Ground, For Dredging.
- Prepare of High Quality Japanese Panko, For Dredging.
- Take of Shichimi Togarashi Japanese 7 Spices, Pinch.
- You need of Nori Flakes,.
- Provide of Sea Salt,.
- Take of White Pepper,.
- Provide of Low Moisture Mozzarella Freshly Shredded, For Topping.
- Take of Parmigiano Reggiano Freshly Grated, For Topping.
- Get of Plating:.
- Get of Alce Nero's Organic Durum Wheat Spaghetti,.
- Prepare of Fresh Parsley Coarsely Chopped,.
- Prepare of Fresh Basil Chiffonade,.
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti:
- Prepare the tomato sauce. In a skillet over low heat, add Alce Nero's olive oil. Add garlic and chili flakes. Allow the garlic and chili flakes to simmer in the oil for about 15 mins. *The heat has to be on super low, or the garlic will burn very fast.*.
- As soon as the garlic starts to brown, remove from heat and transfer into a large bowl. Add in Alce Nero's tomato sauce. Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. Mix to combine well. Mix, mix, mix. Set aside until ready to use. *The sauce can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days.*.
- Prepare the chicken parmesan. Butterfly the chicken breast and slice into halves. Place the chicken breast on the working surface. Wrap with cling film. Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken to tenderize until almost the same thickness..
- Dredge the chicken with flour. Shake off any excess. In a shallow bowl, add egg, mustard and paprika. Mix to combine well..
- Add in the chicken. Coat the chicken well with the egg mixture. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge for about 1 hr..
- In a shallow bowl, add cornflakes, panko, togarashi, nori, salt and pepper. Combine everything together. In a skillet over medium heat, add 1 inch of oil. *To check the temperature of the oil, insert a wooden chopstick. If bubbles start to form around the chopstick, the temperature of the oil is ready for frying.*.
- Dredge the chicken onto the cornflakes mixture. Press the cornflakes mixture onto the chicken. *You can lay the chicken in between parchment paper. Lightly roll using a rolling pin. So that the cornflakes mixture will adhere to the chicken.*.
- Using a pair of tongs, gently drop the chicken into the oil away from you. Pan fry until golden brown on both sides. Remove from heat and drain off excess oil onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Top each chicken with mozzarella and parmigiano reggiano. Wack into oven and bake until the cheese has melted. Remove from oven and set aside..
- To plate. *It is best to cook the pasta concurrently with the chicken. So that when the chicken is outta the oven, you can immediately plate and serve.* Bring a pot of 3 liters of water to a boil..
- Season with sea salt until it tastes like the ocean. Add in the Alce Nero's spaghetti. Cook until al dente. Transfer the pasta into the tomato sauce..
- Adjust the amount of tomato sauce to your preference. Less is always more. Add in parsley, basil and more parmigiano..
- Toss to combine well and until the pasta is fully coated with the sauce. If the mixture gets too thick, add in 1 TBSP of pasta water at a time to loosen the sauce. Twirl pasta onto serving plate..
- Garnish with more basil and parmigiano. Dollop a spoonful of tomato sauce onto the plate. Place the chicken parmesan onto the sauce. Serve immediately..
If you find this Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.