Chicken and Stuffing Casserole. Chicken Stuffing Casserole is a delicious, one-dish meal! Chicken mixed with veggies and stuffing, baked until golden and bubbly! A short cut base with chicken and veggies is topped with stuffing and baked until bubbly.
Leftover turkey or chicken with stuffing casserole is a great recipe for after the Holidays. Everybody always wonders what to do with the leftovers after. I LOVE stuffing, and this recipe is simple and delicious.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken and stuffing casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken and Stuffing Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken and Stuffing Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Chicken Stuffing Casserole is a delicious, one-dish meal! Chicken mixed with veggies and stuffing, baked until golden and bubbly! A short cut base with chicken and veggies is topped with stuffing and baked until bubbly.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken and stuffing casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Stuffing Casserole:
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 2 cups of raw cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 cups of raw broccoli.
- Get 2 boxes of Stove Top Stuffing chicken flavor.
- Make ready of Cheddar cheese shredded.
Mix soup, cheese and sour cream; pour over chicken. Top with the set-aside stuffing mixture. Chicken and Stuffing Casserole is an easy, comforting chicken and vegetable casserole recipe that uses store bought stuffing for the topping! Chicken Stuffing Casserole is the best take on the classic.
Steps to make Chicken and Stuffing Casserole:
- Cook chicken then cool to shred.
- Cook both broccoli and cauliflower.
- Prepare Stove Top stuffing only adding 1/2 the ingredients of the water and butter. You will be adding the soups to this..
- Mix the soups into the water of your stove top stuffing then add the stuffing itself..
- Place in a large mixing bowl and then add chicken and vegetables mix all together. Place in 9×11 baking pan and top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes..
Pour broth over stuffing and cover with foil. I love that this Easy Chicken and Stuffing Casserole is one of those meals that you can throw together in a pinch. I usually have all the ingredients on hand in my pantry and freezer because it's such a family favourite! Stove Top Stuffing Chicken Casserole Foodista. Cornbread Stuffing Chicken Casserole Just a Pinch.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken and stuffing casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!