Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean and veggie quesadillas recipe. You can have black bean and veggie quesadillas using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas:
- You need 15.5 oz of can black beans.
- Provide 2 of medium zucchini.
- Use 4 cups of fresh spinach.
- Take 15.5 oz of canned corn or one ear fresh corn.
- Use 1 bag of colby jack shredded cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get pinch of cayenne (optional).
- Get 2 tsp of water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 package of wheat flour tortillas.
- You need 3 tsp of cilantro.
- Use of Spray Oil.
Instructions to make Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas:
- Drain and rinse beans and corn. If using fresh corn peel then cut kernels from cob..
- Rinse and grate zucchini..
- Rinse and chop spinach and cilantro..
- In skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add zucchini and cayenne. Cook until zucchini is semi-soft. About 5 minutes.
- Add corn and spinach. Cover and cook til tender. Stirring occasionally, about another 5 minutes..
- Add beans to veggie mixture and stir to combine. Smash beans lightly and add water to make a veggie paste..
- Season with black pepper and add cilantro..
- Take one tortilla spread paste on one half then top with cheese. Fold tortilla over and press lightly to flatten..
- Spray skilet with pan oil. Cook on medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes or golden brown on both sides..
- Cut and top with favorite toppings. Plain yougrt or sour cream, salsa, avocado. Serve while hot..
Here I sprinkled just a bit of smoked. Add black beans to the veggie mixture. Smash beans lightly with a fork. Repeat until all quesadillas are cooked. These veggie quesadillas are packed full of goodness including black beans, sweet potato, avocado, and peppers, these are filling and good for you.
If you find this Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.