Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Chicken Fingers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Chicken Fingers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chicken fingers recipe. You can have homemade chicken fingers using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Chicken Fingers:
- Use of boneless chicken breasts, trimmed to 1 inch wide by 3 inches long.
- Use of eggs.
- You need of crushed pork rinds.
- You need of salt.
- Take of black pepper.
- Take of smoked paprika.
- Get of garlic.
Steps to make Homemade Chicken Fingers:
- Preheat the oven to 300 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil..
- Wash the chicken fingers and pat dry..
- In a small bowl, combine the crushed pork rinds, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, and garlic. Pour the mixture into a sealable plastic bag..
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat the eggs. Dip each chicken finger into the eggs to coat..
- Add the egg-coated chicken fingers to the bag with the spice mixture. Seal and shake the bag to coat the chicken..
- Place the chicken fingers on the prepared baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Flip the chicken over and over for another 10 to 15 minutes, until golden brown..
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving..
You can make anything more delicious, even an all-time family favorite with these easy-to-make-easier-to-finish oven-fried chicken tenders. They're the perfect recipe to put together in no time! Our most trusted Homemade Chicken Fingers recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Try America's Test Kitchen's best make-ahead chicken fingers recipe.
If you find this Homemade Chicken Fingers recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.