Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Zucchini Fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to begin with as any. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that tough. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini fry recipe. To cook zucchini fry you only need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Zucchini Fry:
- Provide 200 gm of Zucchini thinly sliced.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spring Onion.
- Prepare 4 of Green Chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Dry Mango powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
Steps to make Zucchini Fry:
- This is one of the quickly done veggies. Heat Oil in a pan. Splutter Mustard seeds. Now add Ginger garlic paste and Asafoetida. Finally add Green chillies and sliced Zucchini along with chopped Spring Onions. Cover and cook on a low heat for about 15 minutes. It's perfectly done in no time at all. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and stir in some Dry Mango powder. Mix well and adjust Salt if needed. Serve it hot with Rice and Rotis both..
- An easy dish that can be made in a jiffy without any hassles. It is one of the most quickly done veggies. Loaded with many Vitamins and Minerals, it is a perfect one for everyone. It goes very well with both Rice and Rotis. Happy Cooking Everyone!.
Baked zucchini fries are a crispy crunchy appetizer that pairs nicely with a zesty honey mustard sauce. Baked zucchini fries are a nutritious alternative to deep-fried appetizers. Zucchini fries needed to be in our future BUT in a healthier way than deep frying battered zucchini in greasy oil. So I've made healthy zucchini fries! You may have also noticed these tasty zucchini fries.
If you find this Zucchini Fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.