Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa broccoli cheese casserole recipe. To cook quinoa broccoli cheese casserole you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole:
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Quinoa.
- You need 1 of vegetable bullion cube.
- Provide 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Take 1 large of onion.
- Get 2 large of broccoli crowns.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sun-dried tomatoes OR black olives.
- Provide 1 of salt.
- Take 1 of pepper.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole:
- PREP: Rinse quinoa in a sieve. Onion quartered and thinly sliced. Broccoli cut into bite-sized pieces. Tomatoes/olives sliced..
- Preheat the oven to 400°F..
- Simmer 3 cups water in a medium saucepan. Stir in quinoa and bullion cube, cover, and simmer gently until the water is absorbed, about 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the onion and sauté until golden. Add the broccoli and enough water to keep the skillet moist. Cover and steam until the broccoli is tender-crisp, about 5-7 minutes..
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked quinoa with the broccoli mixture, dried tomatoes or olives, and half of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper and stir well..
- Transfer the mixture to a lightly-oiled, shallow 2-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining cheese. Bake until the top is golden and crisp, about 20-25 minutes. Let the casserole stand for 5 minutes, and serve..
I used to love my mom's homemade Broccoli and Rice casserole, which was a simple combination of sauteed.. Broccoli Cheese Quinoa Casserole is a twist on a favorite classic comfort-food casserole, Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole, because instead of rice, it uses high-protein, gluten-free quinoa to make it healthy yet For another cheesy chicken casserole, try my Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta. This broccoli casserole is made a bit healthier, with extra protein from the quinoa and chicken sausage. a complete, one pan meal, or Traditional broccoli casserole gets a healthy makeover by using quinoa instead of rice, bumping up the protein factor by adding chicken sausage, and made. Cheesy Sausage, Broccoli, and Quinoa Casserole. We traded white rice for whole-grain quinoa and kicked out any processed ingredients for a new take on this comfort classic.
If you find this Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.