Chinese Stir-Fry with Squid and Cucumber. Chinese Chicken & Cucumber Stir Fry (Chinese Style Cooking Recipe) Welcome to Xiao's Kitchen. My name is Xiao Wei and my goal is to make your cooking simple. Chinese style squid stir-fry is a delicious and healthy way to eat squid.
I really like seafood, especially shrimp, but sometimes it's difficult to find very fresh. Add cooked celery, soy sauce, Shao Hsing cooking wine, pepper, and salt. Clean the squid according to the instructions above and pat dry with paper towels.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chinese stir-fry with squid and cucumber. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chinese Stir-Fry with Squid and Cucumber is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chinese Stir-Fry with Squid and Cucumber is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Chinese Chicken & Cucumber Stir Fry (Chinese Style Cooking Recipe) Welcome to Xiao's Kitchen. My name is Xiao Wei and my goal is to make your cooking simple. Chinese style squid stir-fry is a delicious and healthy way to eat squid.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chinese stir-fry with squid and cucumber using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Stir-Fry with Squid and Cucumber:
- Make ready 140 grams of Squid (cuttlefish).
- Prepare 1 of to 2 Cucumber.
- Get 1 dash of Ginger ( tubed ) ・ Red chili pepper (roundly sliced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- Take 1 of little less than 1 teaspoon ★Chinese Chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of for fragrance ★Soy sauce.
- Get 1 dash of Salt for the cucumber.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt for the squid.
- Make ready 1 dash of Flour for the squid.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil for stir frying.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★ 「Sesame oil」 for finishing.
Heat two tablespoons peanut oil in a wok or large skillet and Add the remaining oil to the skillet and stir-fry the squid over high heat two to three minutes. Season to taste, remove and place on top of the vegetables. In the Chinese culture circle, there are very few places where you will find a dish featuring fried squid. The symbolism of the squid is not a particularly positive one.
Instructions to make Chinese Stir-Fry with Squid and Cucumber:
- Peal the cucumber with a peeler in a zebra pattern. Cut it vertically into half and in about less than 1 cm thick diagonal slices Sprinkle some salt and keep it for a while, then pat dry with a paper towel..
- Make a crisscross pattern cuts on the squid and cut it into bite size Pat dry and sprinkle salt and pepper then thinly coat with flour..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and stir fry ginger and red chili pepper quickly. Then add the squid first → then next the cucumber and stir-fry ♪ Season with ★ ingredients and add the sesame oil for the finishing touch..
- Done! Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy while it is hot. It won't be watery even when cold, and it is so delicious..
When an employer has decided to lay off employees, these employees are at a disadvantage as they are expected to roll up their belongings. Chinese Stir-Fry with Squid and Cucumber Recipe by cookpad.japan. Great recipe for Chinese Stir-Fry with Squid and Cucumber. When the cucumber was in season. I often had this menu at my parent's house.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chinese stir-fry with squid and cucumber recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!