Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Balsamic Mayo chicken sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Balsamic Mayo chicken sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should stay away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You knew that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. Now you know it can help raise your mood also!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet balsamic mayo chicken sandwich recipe. You can cook sweet balsamic mayo chicken sandwich using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Balsamic Mayo chicken sandwich:
- Use 4 of chicken breast halves.
- Get 1 large of white onion (sliced halve rings).
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Webers beer can chicken seasoning.
- Take 8 slice of Pepperidge Farm Hearty White bread.
- Use 2 cup of spring mix lettuce.
- Take 1 large of tomato (sliced).
- Get 4 slice of Muenster cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of EVOO.
Instructions to make Sweet Balsamic Mayo chicken sandwich:
- Sauce: 1/2 cup mayo, 1 tbs balsamic vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano. Mix together and set aside..
- Heat EVOO I'n a nonstick skillet on medium, uncovered. Add chicken and onions, sprinkle the seasoning over well. Wait till one side of chicken is done and golden brown than turn, sturing the onions as well. Continue sturing the onions until they become transparent and chicken is completley done on both sides. Top each chicken with a slice of Muenster cheese put the lid on and take off the heat..
- Toast the bread to med/light. Spread the sauce nicely on the bottom bread top with chicken and onions, lettuce, and tomato. Spread sauce lightly on top bread. Cut in half and enjoy!.
Here again, you will find my use of Hellman's Real Mayonnaise that we love to use in many dishes. "One of my favorite sandwiches is based on the Chicken Charlie—a grilled chicken and pear sandwich—that a cafe in my hometown served when I was younger," she writes. "My version of the Chicken Charlie has balsamic grilled chicken, caramelized onions, fruity-nutty blue cheese spread. Learn how to make chicken mayo sandwich into something extraordinary from hungryforever.com. Serve on a toasted roll or with a slice of fresh bread. This sandwich is healthy, really easy to make and perfect for kids. It has a mayonaise based and taste amazing when served cold or at room temp.
If you find this Sweet Balsamic Mayo chicken sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.