Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Caramel Apple Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Caramel Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for preserving your health. One thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel apple muffins recipe. To make caramel apple muffins you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Muffins:
- You need 1 (8 oz) of container sour cream.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- Use 1 of Tbls. Vanilla Extract.
- Use 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 Tsp. of Baking powder.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 of salt.
- Take 2 cups of peeled and diced Granny Smith apples.
- Use 1 (14 oz) of package caramels.
- Get 3 of Tbls. whipping cream.
- You need 1 cup of chopped lightly salted, roasted pecans.
- Prepare of Wax Paper.
- Prepare sticks of Food safe twigs or craft.
Instructions to make Caramel Apple Muffins:
- Cinnamon Topping: Stir together 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, 1-1/2 Tbls. All-purpose flour, and 1/4 Tbsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in 1-1/2 Tbsp. Butter with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles course meal. Set aside.
- Preheat oven 375 prepare cinnamon Topping as directed..
- Beat sour cream and next 3 ingredients at low speed with a electric mixer 30 seconds or until blended.
- Stir together flour, and next 3 ingredients. Add to sour cream mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. (DO NOT OVERMIX!) stir in diced apples. Spoon into a lightly greased 12 cup muffin pan. Filling 3/4 full; sprinkle with Cinnamon Topping..
- Bake at 375 for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and a wooded pick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pan to cool on wire rack; cool completely about 30 minutes..
- Microwave caramels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring at 30 seconds intervals. Let mixture stand, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until thick enough to coat muffins..
- Quickly dip bottom 3/4 of each muffins into caramel mixture; roll bottom half of caramel coated portion of muffins in chopped pecans and place muffins, Carmel side up, on a lightly greased wax paper. (If caramel mixture starts to harden before you've dipped all the muffins, microwave a few seconds to soften) insert food- safe twigs or craft sticks into caramel-covered portions of muffins.
Caramel Apple Muffins to be precise. 🙂. Moist, tender, full of apple and drizzled with delicious caramel syrup. Definitely perfect for Autumn/Fall (same difference). The start of school always has me turning to fall flavors. These Caramel Apple Buttermilk Muffins rise up tall and high and are topped with a delicious, buttery cinnamon crumble and a drizzle of caramel icing!
If you find this Caramel Apple Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.