Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy Avocado Egg Salad (No Mayo) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Avocado Egg Salad (No Mayo) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Avocado Egg Salad (No Mayo) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you are wanting to feel better. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy avocado egg salad (no mayo) recipe. To make healthy avocado egg salad (no mayo) you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Avocado Egg Salad (No Mayo):
- Use 4 of Eggs.
- Provide 1/2 of Avocado.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Greek Yogurt.
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Take Dash of Paprika.
Steps to make Healthy Avocado Egg Salad (No Mayo):
- Place eggs in a medium pot. Cover them with cool water by 1 inch. Slowly bring water to a boil over medium heat; when the water has reached a boil, cover and remove from heat..
- Wait 10 minutes and transfer eggs to a colander; place under cool running water to stop the cooking..
- While eggs are still cooling, scoop 1/2 Avocado into a bowl and mash with a fork until you reach your desired consistency..
- Stir in 2 tablespoons Greek Yogurt, 1 teaspoon Mustard, 1 teaspoon Salt, and 1 teaspoon Pepper to the mashed Avocado..
- Peel eggs and add them to the Avocado mixture one at a time, chopping each egg into the mixture with a fork as you go..
- Serve over a bed of arugula for a light, Gluten-Free option, or on top of toasted bread for a healthy, Vegetarian lunch..
- Garnish with Paprika.
Nothing is fried, no mayo needed, just quality ingredients. Swap out the mayo in this keto avocado egg salad bursting with essential antioxidants. Eggs are a great source of protein, healthy fats and CLA, making it one of the best satiating foods you can eat on keto! We recommend making a batch of hard-boiled eggs every week for easy meal prep. Avocado Egg Salad – no mayo here! just avocados, eggs, herbs, lemon juice, and salt.
If you find this Healthy Avocado Egg Salad (No Mayo) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.