Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and Broccoli Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Broccoli Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Broccoli Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and broccoli casserole recipe. You can cook chicken and broccoli casserole using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Broccoli Casserole:
- Get 2 lb of cubed chicken.
- Use 1 large of minced onion.
- Provide 4 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 pinch of thyme.
- Use 1 pinch of basil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of dill.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 dash of hot sauce.
- Get 1 dash of soy sauce.
- Prepare 12 oz of dumpling size egg noodles.
- Take 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Take 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can of milk (use soup can).
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 3 cup of grated sharp cheddar.
- Take 1/4 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Provide 10 oz of frozen broccoli (thawed).
Steps to make Chicken and Broccoli Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil the egg noodles al dente. Drain. Return noodles to pot. I like to melt in a few pads of butter here to the noodles while they are still hot but that is optional..
- In a pot with cooking oil combine the FIRST TEN INGREDIENTS and cook until chicken is slightly browned.
- Take your pot with the FIRST TEN INGREDIENTS and dump it into the pot with the egg noodles. Mix together..
- Now take your pot that had the chicken in it and add the soup and milk to it. Scrape up any of the goodness left in the pot by the chicken as to help give it flavor. Stir until smooth and heated through. I also like to melt more butter into the soup here but once again that is optional..
- Whisk all the grated cheeses into the soup.
- Add the broccoli into the pot with the egg noodles..
- Add soup mixture to pot with the egg noodles and broccoli. Mix well. Take this mixture and dump it into a 9 by 13 inch greased baking dish or casserole tray. Add a little extra cheese to the top if you want here..
- Bake covered at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and remove cover.
- Spread bread crumbs over casserole and place back in the oven uncovered until slightly browed.
Our very favorite casserole recipe is this Chicken and Rice Casserole and it's one of the most-requested meals from both the boys and Chris – they just can't get enough of it! One Of The BEST Broccoli Casserole Recipes! This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole Is A Simple, Quick And Delicious Dinner Filled With Chicken, Broccoli And Cheese And Topped With Buttered Bread Crumbs! Like a Reuben, but baked all together in deliciously cheesy (literally cheesy) retro casserole form. This one-pan chicken-and-broccoli recipe comes out of the oven all browned, cheesy and bubbling like a casserole, but is really prepared more like a skillet meal on Transfer the pan to the oven.
If you find this Chicken and Broccoli Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.