Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramel Apple Scones recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Apple Scones recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Most of your meals should also contain fish such as salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The beauty of salmon is that together with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. You should also trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you’re planning to eat.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel apple scones recipe. To make caramel apple scones you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Caramel Apple Scones:
- Take of Scones: 2 cups all-purpose flour plus more for later.
- Get 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 stick of plus 2 tbsp cold butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Provide 2 of apples (your choice) cored and cut into 1/2- to 3/4 inch cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of caramel cubes.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need of Glaze: 2 Tbsp heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 Tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted caramel.
Steps to make Caramel Apple Scones:
- Preheat oven to 350*F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- To make scones: In a big bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- Add butter and use your hands to rub into the flour mixture slightly, still leaving it in chunks. (Thick dime- to quarter-size pieces..
- Gently mix in the apples and caramel. (I prefer my hands).
- Gradually add the buttermilk while very lightly folding the dough with your hands. Mix until just combined, turn out the dough onto a flour-covered surface, and pat into a circle 1 to 1 1/2 inched thick. Cut the dough into 8 wedges and place them a few inches apart on the prepared baking sheet..
- To glaze the scones: Brush the tops of the scones with the melted caramel and cream. Mix together the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle the cones..
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and stick a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool and a rack..
These paleo apple scones are packed with cinnamon flavor and drizzled with a dairy free and paleo caramel sauce that takes them to the next level! Like these Caramel Apple Scones ! Apple Salted Caramel Scones are the perfect treat to enjoy this fall. Filled with all the warm spices, these apple scones are flaky, buttery and topped with my favorite homemade salted caramel sauce! PARTNER POST: Discover new ways to incorporate seasonal teas into your holiday cooking and desserts with Celestial Seasonings.
If you find this Caramel Apple Scones recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.