Puerto Rican style gazpacho.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, puerto rican style gazpacho. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Puerto Rican style gazpacho is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Puerto Rican style gazpacho is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have puerto rican style gazpacho using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Puerto Rican style gazpacho:
- Get 1 packages of salted codfish.
- Make ready 1 large of avocado.
- Take 2 large of tomatoes.
- Get 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 dash of salt.
- Make ready 1 dash of black pepper.
Steps to make Puerto Rican style gazpacho:
- before starting put the cod to boil for 15 minutes so that the salt comes off.
- drain the water after 15 minutes, add new water and boil for another 20 minutes..
- while this is happening you can stay chopping your onions, avocado and tomatoes into tiny bite size pieces.
- after everything has been chopped drain the water from the pot and shred the cod into tiny bite size pieces as well.
- mix all the ingredients in a bowl add some olive oil with a tad of salt and black pepper and you are good to go.
- add the salt and pepper according to your tasting, this can also be eaten with bread. also served as a cold salad.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food puerto rican style gazpacho recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!