Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole recipe. To make lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole:
- Get of Preheated 350 Degree Oven.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 1/2 of Onion Medium Dice.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Broccoli Florets.
- You need 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Provide 2 Cups of Shredded Chicken.
- Use 10 Ounces of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Provide 1 Cup of Precooked Cooked White Rice.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Small Can Rotel Tomatoes "drained".
- Get to Taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 1 of &1/4 Cup Shredded Cheese "Your Choice".
- Use 1/2 Cup of French Fried Onion Pieces.
Steps to make Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole:
- Melt olive and butter together over medium high heat, in a large deep skillet. Add onion and broccoli florets. Saute until broccoli reaches your desired tenderness. Around 10-15 minutes. Add in minced garlic at the very last minute..
- Next add shredded chicken, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, precooked rice, mayonnaise, rotel tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Turn heat down to medium and cook just until the cheese melts, and the mixture all comes together. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour mixture into a 8 x 11 glass dish. Top with crumbled french fried onions. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly. Let cool for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
You know it's going to be good. This chicken and rice dish is so delicious and a popular recipe on My favorite part about this casserole is the cheese and I like to place the skillet under the broiler just for a minute or so until the cheese melts and starts. Pressure Cooker Chicken Broccoli Rice "Casserole"The Foodie Eats. Made-from-scratch creamy, cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole made in ONE POT! Tastes like risotto, but so much more straight forward to make.
If you find this Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.