Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO… recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO… recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's simple baked sweet potato… recipe. To make sheree's simple baked sweet potato… you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO…:
- Get 2 large of sweet potatoes, washed.
- Get 1/4 cup of clear oil.. WONT NEED ALL THE OIL…….veggie… olive.. canola.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Provide 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup butter).
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO…:
- wash sweet potatoes well with a veggie brush and rub oil all over the outside… cut out any bad spots before the oil….
- wrap each potato in aluminum foil… u can bake in oven or put on grill while BBQing…
- WHILE POTATOES ARE BAKING……melt butter in sauce pan … add sugar… cinnamon ….nutmeg … and salt (love salty and sweet)… mixture should get warm but not hot … pour in a container … and put in fridge to get semi solid…..
- if the potatoes are cooked in the oven set on 350° and cook for about 30-45 minutes. poke with fork or knife. potato should be tender….
- use knife and cut it long ways…. be careful is very hot.. put fingers on both aides of the outside and squeeze until it makes a pouch….
- use fork to loosen the "meat" of potato… put a liberal amount of cinnamon butter inside of potato..
- ENJOY! !!.
Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Sweet Potato Pie is deliciously rich and perfect for your Thanksgiving table this year! A simple blend of baked sweet potatoes, evaporated milk and a blend of warm pumpkin pie spices fill a flaky homemade pie crust. This easy dessert is a southern classic for good reason! Top it with freshly whipped cream for serving.
If you find this SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO… recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.