Horse Mackerel à la Meunière with Ume-Shiso Seasoning.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, horse mackerel à la meunière with ume-shiso seasoning. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Horse Mackerel à la Meunière with Ume-Shiso Seasoning is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Horse Mackerel à la Meunière with Ume-Shiso Seasoning is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have horse mackerel à la meunière with ume-shiso seasoning using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Horse Mackerel à la Meunière with Ume-Shiso Seasoning:
- Take 2 of Horse mackerel.
- Make ready 1 dash of Katakuriko.
- Take 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- Make ready 1 of Umeboshi.
- Prepare 50 ml of Sake.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 3 of leaves Shiso leaves.
Instructions to make Horse Mackerel à la Meunière with Ume-Shiso Seasoning:
- Remove the pit from the umeboshi, and use a knife to mince into a paste. Stir with sake and set aside. Slice the shiso into thin strips. Fillet the fish and place skin-side up. Season with salt and pepper; flatten and dust with katakuriko..
- Heat vegetable oil (not listed) in a frying pan. Fry both sides over medium heat, then remove from the pan..
- Use a paper towel to wipe the frying pan clean. Heat the umeboshi-sake mixture until the alcohol evaporates, then add the soy sauce..
- Return the fish to the frying pan and baste with the sauce, garnish with the shiso leaves, and it's done..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food horse mackerel à la meunière with ume-shiso seasoning recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!