Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon & Mixed Veggies in Mayo Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon & Mixed Veggies in Mayo Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you be healthier. Now you know that it helps you to elevate your moods as well!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon & mixed veggies in mayo sauce recipe. To cook salmon & mixed veggies in mayo sauce you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon & Mixed Veggies in Mayo Sauce:
- Use 1 of large salmon fillet.
- Take 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Salmon & Mixed Veggies in Mayo Sauce:
- Add oil to pan and heat to Med High..
- Season salmon fillet with salt and pepper on both sides..
- Add salmon and 1/4 bag of frozen mixed veggies to cook..
- While salmon cooks, create mayo sauce by adding 1/2 cup mayo, 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp garlic powder in a bowl and stir..
- When salmon skin begins to brown and flake on first side, flip and cook the other side..
- When cooking is near done (salmon should be more transparent and a lighter pink in color; veggies should be soft) turn down the heat and mix in mayo sauce. I like to go ahead and let the salmon flake to pieces while mixing everything together. Grind some extra pepper on top, if you like pepper as much as I do :).
- P.S. the last photo shows this meal in my Instant Pot, but I would recommend doing this in a medium-sized pan instead! Much easier. Does not need to be steamed..
- Serve in your favorite bowl and enjoy eating a healthy meal! 🙃.
Displaced native Middle English lax, from Old English leax. The unpronounced l was later inserted to make the word appear closer to its Latin root. If you want wild-caught salmon, you want Pacific salmon. That's not because wild-caught Atlantic salmon wouldn't be fabulous if we could get it, but the Atlantic salmon sold commercially are all. Salmon definition: A salmon is a large silver-coloured fish.
If you find this Salmon & Mixed Veggies in Mayo Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.