Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Auntie Nay's Cheesy Broccoli Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Auntie Nay's Cheesy Broccoli Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to auntie nay's cheesy broccoli casserole recipe. To cook auntie nay's cheesy broccoli casserole you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Auntie Nay's Cheesy Broccoli Casserole:
- Take 1 (16 ounce) of bag frozen broccoli.
- Take 2 of sleeve Ritz cracker.
- Take 3/4 lb of Velveeta cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter.
- Provide 2 Tbs of milk.
- You need of sprinkle of paprika.
Instructions to make Auntie Nay's Cheesy Broccoli Casserole:
- Microwave broccoli and drain water. Sautée broccoli with velvetta and milk until cheese is melted..
- In a separate pan, melt butter then remove from heat. Add crumbled Ritz crackers to the butter and stir until mixed well. (You can crumble the crackers by hand or by putting them in a storage bag and crush with a rolling pin)..
- Spray an 8×8 inch cassarole dish or deep pie pan with cooking spray. Spoon in half the crackers into the dish..
- Pour broccoli mixture in and cover with the rest of the crackers. Sprinkle paprika on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes uncovered at 350 degrees or until top browns..
It's something you definitely need in your recipe arsenal. Find recipes that suit your lifestyle with our new nutritionist-approved dietary tags. Early fall is broccoli season and the perfect time to make a satisfying and comforting dinner like mac and cheese. This tasty iteration with whole grain rotini pasta. One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole – it's cheesy, it's comforting and it's made in one pot.
If you find this Auntie Nay's Cheesy Broccoli Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.