Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Eggplant Mapo Tofu (un-stir fried Eggplant and Tofu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Eggplant Mapo Tofu (un-stir fried Eggplant and Tofu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy eggplant mapo tofu (un-stir fried eggplant and tofu) recipe. To make spicy eggplant mapo tofu (un-stir fried eggplant and tofu) you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Eggplant Mapo Tofu (un-stir fried Eggplant and Tofu):
- Take of eggplant wash and dry pat then diced into 1-2” cubes.
- Use of of silky tofu diced into small cubes.
- Provide of Chopped/sliced green onion.
- Take of Minced garlic (3 cloves garlics).
- Get of Grated fresh ginger (1 tsp).
- Get of dates soaked in 1/4 cup water (you can substitute with sugar).
- Take of Gochujang (fermented red pepper paste) you can get it in any Asian store. (Less or more).
- Take of Mushrooms powder.
- Use of Soy sauces.
- Get of cornstarch (less or more).
- Take of cayenne pepper (optional).
- You need of Water.
Instructions to make Spicy Eggplant Mapo Tofu (un-stir fried Eggplant and Tofu):
- Using your skillet over medium high heat, roasted the eggplants until turning brown. Set aside..
- Meanwhile microwave the dates in 40 seconds. Smashed it and strained it..
- Still using the skillet add the dates liquid, garlics, ginger, mushrooms powder,gochujang paste, cayenne pepper, and soy sauce. Add more water, mixed well then add the tofu..
- Cover with the lid, and let it boiled..
- When the tofu mixture boiled add the eggplant, mixed well. Put in a simmer until the eggplant is cooked and tender..
- In a small bowl mixed the cornstarch and water. Pouring into the eggplant mixture, stir quickly, taste it and add the green onion. Turn off the heat..
- Then the spicy eggplant mapo tofu is ready to served along with steam rice or brown rice as your choice. Enjoy 😊.
If you find this Spicy Eggplant Mapo Tofu (un-stir fried Eggplant and Tofu) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.