Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect The Great Aussie Chicken Parmi (parmigiana) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Great Aussie Chicken Parmi (parmigiana) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Great Aussie Chicken Parmi (parmigiana) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to combat depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the great aussie chicken parmi (parmigiana) recipe. To make the great aussie chicken parmi (parmigiana) you only need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare The Great Aussie Chicken Parmi (parmigiana):
- Take 1 of home-made or store bought chicken schnitzel per person.
- Use 1 jar of tomato based sauce. I used Leggos parmigiana but a thick sauce that's fairly plain, not wine based or full of veggies will do. This one is tomato based with onions, mushrooms and capsicum.
- Use 1 of large slice of ham per serve.
- Take 2 slices of strong tasty cheddar cheese per serve.
Instructions to make The Great Aussie Chicken Parmi (parmigiana):
- Heat a frying pan to medium heat and cook schnitzels in a little bit of evoo until golden and crispy. In meantime, preheat oven to 180℃.
- Once cooked, place on baking tray and spoon generous amount of tomato based sauce on top of each schnitzel, spreading it evenly as you go.
- Top with ham.
- Now top with the cheese.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden..
- Generally served with chips and salad or seasonal vege..
The Great Aussie Chicken Parmi (parmigiana) You can't walk into a pub that serves meals in Australia that doesn't have chicken parmigiana on the menu. That's because they're so good! heidi.clacy Wodonga, Victoria. I used Leggos parmigiana but a thick sauce that's fairly plain, not wine based or full. In Australia, we sell this as a 'Vegetarian Parmigiana' or 'Eggplant Parmigiana'. 'Parmigiana' denotes a meal that is cooked using Parmesan cheese. If you are in a restaurant that serves a 'Chicken Parmagiana', like the one that I write this from right.
If you find this The Great Aussie Chicken Parmi (parmigiana) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.