Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Beef and Black BeanStew with Rice- Feb Pulse Recipe 1 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Beef and Black BeanStew with Rice- Feb Pulse Recipe 1 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Beef and Black BeanStew with Rice- Feb Pulse Recipe 1 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to learn, are terrific at battling depression. You must make sure, though, that what you make includes the yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for elevating your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and be happy!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy beef and black beanstew with rice- feb pulse recipe 1 recipe. You can have spicy beef and black beanstew with rice- feb pulse recipe 1 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Beef and Black BeanStew with Rice- Feb Pulse Recipe 1:
- Take 500 g of beef steak mince.
- You need 1 can of black beans drained.
- Prepare 1 of lrg red onion.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 cup of rice.
- You need 2 cups of veg stock.
- Prepare of spinach, cherry toms, toasted walnuts and seeds to serve.
Steps to make Spicy Beef and Black BeanStew with Rice- Feb Pulse Recipe 1:
- In a hot pan add a little oil and fry off the onion, then add the spices and fry off for few minutes. Then add the beef and garlic. allow to cook for about 5 mins..
- Once the meat is cooked, add the tomatoes and cook away for about an hour topping up with water when it reduces down..
- Once the stew has been cooking for about an hour add the beans. Put the rice into the stock and cook until done..
- In a dry pan add a handful of choppeed walnuts and mixed seeds and toast for about 4 mins..
- Serve up the cooked rice, add the stew, top with toasted seeds and nuts and just a handful of shredded spinach and chopped cherry toms..
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve over bowls of rice, garnished with avocado and tomato. Beef brisket, celery, fernbrake, garlic, green onion, ground black pepper, hot pepper flakes, onion, salt, sesame oil, soy sauce, soybean sprouts, vegetable oil, water. Satisfying bean soups often have to simmer for hours; this vegetarian stew tastes as if it did but uses canned beans and broth as shortcuts. Serve over baked potato, rice or pasta.
If you find this Spicy Beef and Black BeanStew with Rice- Feb Pulse Recipe 1 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.