Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
You will notice that various kinds of berries can be really good for your health. The initial thing you will find out about berries is just about any type of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. Most folks already understand that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
For those who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken rice bowl recipe. To cook teriyaki chicken rice bowl you need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl:
- Get 3 tbsp of Teriyaki sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Peanut oil.
- Take 4 cup of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 8 oz of Sugar snap peas, trimmed and halved.
- You need 1 of Orange bell pepper, cut into strips.
- Prepare 10 oz of Yellow and/or red cocktail tomatoes, quartered.
- Prepare 4 of Scallions.
- Get 1/2 cup of Fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced.
- Take 2 cup of Shredded rotisserie chicken (skin removed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Salted roasted cashews, roughly chopped.
- Get of Kosher salt and pepper.
- Use 2 cup of Cooked brown rice.
Instructions to make Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl:
- Whisk the teriyaki sauce, peanut oil and 1/4 cup water in a large bowl until smooth. Add the spinach, snap peas, bell pepper, tomatoes, scallions, basil, chicken and cashews; toss to combine and season with salt and pepper..
- Warm the rice in the microwave. Serve topped with the chicken-vegetable salad..
Years ago I loved occasionally buying a teriyaki chicken rice bowl for lunch from a local Japanese restaurant near my office. It was always a delicious meal! Chicken marinated in a homemade sauce and charbroiled until tender and juicy. Serve with white, brown or cauliflower rice and packed with your favorite vegetables for a delicious weeknight meal the whole family will love! Tender juicy teriyaki chicken, rice and bok choy make this bowl a full meal!
If you find this Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.