Simple Homemade Sausages that Anyone Can Make.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, simple homemade sausages that anyone can make. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Homemade Sausages that Anyone Can Make is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Simple Homemade Sausages that Anyone Can Make is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple homemade sausages that anyone can make using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Homemade Sausages that Anyone Can Make:
- Get 300 grams of Ground pork.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic (Grated, or garlic from a tube is also OK).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Krazy Salt (normal salt is fine).
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons Lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- Take 1 pinch of Parsley (optional).
- Get 1 pinch of Basil (optional).
- Make ready 1 pinch of Soup stock cube.
- Get 1 tbsp of Milk.
Steps to make Simple Homemade Sausages that Anyone Can Make:
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients until it sticks together..
- Wrap a portion in plastic wrap, and shape into a sausage..
- Steam the sausages in a steamer for about 10 minutes over medium heat, with the lid slightly open..
- If you don't have a steamer, you can make these in the microwave (make sure that it cooks all the way through to the center)..
- They taste good as is, but if you fry them in a pan with a bit of oil, then they become even more delicious. Eat with mustard and ketchup!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food simple homemade sausages that anyone can make recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!