Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Alfredo Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Alfredo Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Alfredo Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy alfredo bake recipe. You can cook easy alfredo bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Alfredo Bake:
- Use 1 lb of cooked chicken breast – sliced.
- Prepare 8 oz of button mushrooms – sliced.
- Use 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Provide 16 oz of fettuccine noodles.
- Prepare 1 (22 oz) of jar Alfredo sauce.
- Take 1 (16 oz) of container cottage cheese.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
Instructions to make Easy Alfredo Bake:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9×13 inch dish with cooking spray or brush with 1 tbs olive oil. Set aside..
- Crack your eggs into a large bowl, beat gently. Add alfredo sauce, basil, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella. Stir until well combined. Set aside..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt generously. Break fettuccine noodles in half and add to water. Cook 9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/3 cup of pasta water then drain pasta in a colander..
- While noodles boil, cook mushrooms. Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, cook until they soften and begin to exude their juices. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly..
- When noodles are done slowly drizzle the reserved pasta water into the sauce mixture, stirring constantly. Stir in chicken, and mushrooms. Add noodles and stir gently to fully incorporate..
- Pour mixture into prepared dish. Top with remaining mozzarella. Cover tightly with foil. Bake 30 minutes covered. Remove from oven, carefully remove foil. Bake 15 minutes more, or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbling..
- Remove from oven and let rest 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Alfredo Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.