Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Capsicum and Green Tomato Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Capsicum and Green Tomato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Capsicum and Green Tomato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to capsicum and green tomato salad recipe. To cook capsicum and green tomato salad you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Capsicum and Green Tomato Salad:
- Use 4 – 5 of Green tomatoes diced.
- You need 2 of capsicum medium diced.
- You need 1 – 2 tbsps of peanuts Roasted coarsely ground.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsps of Olive Oil butter / Clarified (ghee).
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin seeds (jeera).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Sugar jaggery or.
- You need A dash of lime of.
Instructions to make Capsicum and Green Tomato Salad:
- Finely chop the tomatoes and put them in a bowl add the coarsely ground roasted peanuts..
- Cut the capsicum in half, remove the seeds and finely chop them, I am not fond of the raw taste of capsicum in salads, so I sauteed them in olive oil to remove the raw taste. To do that, take a pan add ½ tsp of olive oil and sauté the capsicum for about 2- 3 minutes..
- Remove from heat and keep aside, once cooled add the capsicum to the tomatoes and peanuts..
- In the same pan take 1 tsp of olive oil/clarified butter (ghee) add 1 tsp of cumin seeds, let it splutter..
- Pour the tadka (ghee/olive oil+cumin) over the salad.
- Add salt, sugar as per taste and a dash of lime..
Combine the capsicum and tomatoes in a bowl, add the combined remaining ingredients and mix well. Set aside to cool, then remove skin and seeds and slice. Put the capsicums, onions and garlic in a large roasting tin, sprinkle with the sea salt and drizzle with olive oil. Cut off the tops of the garlic bulbs and squeeze out the now paste-like interior. Combine tomato, capers, oregano and zest; scatter over lentils.
If you find this Capsicum and Green Tomato Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.