Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Transform Sapporo Ichiban Ramen into Rich Tom Yum Goong Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Transform Sapporo Ichiban Ramen into Rich Tom Yum Goong Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Some grains are truly great for repelling bad moods. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are great at helping you have a happier mood. They can help you feel full for longer as well, which is a mood improver. Feeling famished can really bring you down! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to transform sapporo ichiban ramen into rich tom yum goong ramen recipe. To make transform sapporo ichiban ramen into rich tom yum goong ramen you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Transform Sapporo Ichiban Ramen into Rich Tom Yum Goong Ramen:
- Get 1 bag of Sapporo Ichiban Shio Ramen (salt-flavored).
- Prepare 2 of ●Shrimp.
- Use 50 grams of ●Shimiji mushrooms or other type of mushroom.
- Use 4 of to 5 slices ●Sliced ginger.
- You need 1 dash of ●Onion.
- Provide 400 ml of A: Water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of A: Gochujang.
- Use 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of B: Lemon juice (or concentrate).
- Get 1/2 tsp of B: Sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of B: Fish sauce (optional).
- You need 1 dash of Cilantro (optional).
- You need 1 of Ra-yu (optional).
Instructions to make Transform Sapporo Ichiban Ramen into Rich Tom Yum Goong Ramen:
- Slice the ginger. Cut the lemon into wedges. Shred the shimeji mushrooms. Squeeze the lemon juice. Put all the A. ingredients in a pan and bring to a boil..
- When the gochujang has dissolved, add milk and bring back to a boil. Add the noodles and the ● ingredients and simmer for about 2 minutes. Add the B. ingredients, and finish by putting in the soup packet that comes with the ramen..
- Transfer to a bowl, top with cilantro if available, and add lots of ra-yu to taste..
I like asian soups and i want to figure out how to make them and add them as a variety taste into the family. There are myriad varieties of ramen. This is one strange woman's documented journey into the realm. For this reason, I love the well-known Thai dish called tom yum goong. Cup Noodle brings you this tom yum goong broth instant ramen dish that is not only simple to make, but also incredibly delicious.
If you find this Transform Sapporo Ichiban Ramen into Rich Tom Yum Goong Ramen recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.