Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried green tomato warm salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried green tomato warm salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried green tomato warm salad recipe. To cook fried green tomato warm salad you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried green tomato warm salad:
- You need of salad.
- Get 1 large of green tomato.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Radicchio.
- Use 2 medium of zucchini.
- Use 1/3 cup of fennel bulb.
- Use 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of margarine.
- Use of spices.
- Provide 1 tsp of sweet basil.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped cilantro.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Use of dressing.
- Use 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin, the thick first pressing.
Steps to make Fried green tomato warm salad:
- In a pan heat the margarine. When melted add zucchini sliced in medallions..
- Chop the radicchio and fennel bulb. Add to zucchini. Add the spices..
- Chop the green tomato stir fry. After 2 minutes add 1 tablespoons of red wine vinegar. When the liquid dissappears, its done.
- Dress with olive oil and red wine vinegar.
Dip each slice in flour, then in eggs, then in panko mix. This fried green tomato salad was designed to be a surprising alternative to the popular caprese Caprese Salad with Fried Green Tomatoes. This bacon, lettuce and fried green tomato sandwich is a grilled BLT with the addition of fried green tomatoes. Remoulade sauce is the perfect spread. This homemade green tomato hot dog relish is fantastic on hot dogs, sausages, and hamburgers, or stir some into pasta or potato salad or deviled.
If you find this Fried green tomato warm salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.