Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Tom Yum Goong Soup 冬陰功湯 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Tom Yum Goong Soup 冬陰功湯 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Tom Yum Goong Soup 冬陰功湯 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were just anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that it helps you to elevate your moods also!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai tom yum goong soup 冬陰功湯 recipe. You can cook thai tom yum goong soup 冬陰功湯 using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Tom Yum Goong Soup 冬陰功湯:
- Use 2-3 spoons of tom yum paste.
- Provide 1 pc of Fresh Thai Galangal Ginger.
- You need 4 sticks of lemongrass.
- Use 1-4 of chilli peppers.
- You need 1 spoon of fish sauce.
- Provide 8-10 pcs of Lime Leaves.
- Get of Straw Mushrooms preferred or fan mushrooms.
- Get of Fresh Shrimps/Clams/ Mussels/Scallops.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes Preferred or Tomatoes.
- Use 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 of small can of coconut milk (optional).
- Prepare of Coriander (optional).
Instructions to make Thai Tom Yum Goong Soup 冬陰功湯:
- Ingredients. Sadly i cant get any cherry tomatoes, coriander and straw mushrooms which i would preferred. Will give another update if i cook it again..
- Clean those shrimp then take out those intestines before cooking and save up those shells and heads for the soup base. I would usually throw in those shrimp heads liquid into the broth also but some might think its disgusting so u can rinse it out if preferred..
- Around 1.5L to 2.5L of water depending how much u want, then boil the water together with the shells and heads for around 10 mins. Scoop out those shells and heads..
- During the processof the broth i would chop up other ingredients. For lazy folks like me i would just cut up those lemongrass vertically 6 cuts. Some would do it diagonally so up to you..
- When broth is ready throw in the mushrooms, lemongrass, chilli and ginger and boil for 10 mins in boosting the flavours out in High Heat. Then add in 1 spoon of Fish Sauce together with the Tom Yum Paste for a min. Taste test which you could taste the salt together with the paste but little bland. Dont be greedy or its gonna be very salty so do taste test while cooking coz the flavours will come out after 2 mins. Add in Coconut Milk if you have to get that creamy texture (i have left this out).
- Add Paste if still bland then add in Lime Leaves for a min then add the shrimp in Mid Heat. Shrimps/Seafood will cook within 1 min so do it at the end..
- After a min Switch Heat off, Squeeze in those Lime juice (DO NOT add Lime Juice while cooking or it will go bitter) throw in tomatoes and Corianders Mix Well. Serve Hot. Done..
- This is another pot i made adding the ingredients like coconut milk and Coriander into the mix.
If you find this Thai Tom Yum Goong Soup 冬陰功湯 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.