Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Teriyaki Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. On this page we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
With regards to sitting down to supper you should additionally think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. You will find that salmon can also be abundant with Omega-3 and other nutrients. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. Additionally before cooking your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
For those of you who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken recipe. To make teriyaki chicken you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Teriyaki Chicken:
- Prepare 500 of grans Chicken thighs.
- Use 100 Grams of Cabbage.
- You need 3 tbsp of Say Sauce.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Mirin.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Sake (Japanese cooking wine).
- Use 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Salad Oil (Fried Oil).
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken:
- Finely slice the cabbage and immerse in water for 7 – 8 minutes to make it crispy fresh, and then drain well..
- Poke holes into the surface of the chicken with a fork. (That way, it won't shrink and will absorb more flavor when cooked.).
- Mix the Say Sauce, Mirin and marinate the chicken. Leave for 10 minutes and turn over from time to time. Remove the excess moisture from the chicken..
- Heat a frying pan and add the salad oil. Place the skin side down. Heat over high heat till golden brown and turn over..
- When both sides of the chicken turn golden brown, turn the heat down to medium and cover. Steam cook for 5 minutes..
- Turn the heat back to high and add the leftover marinade and sauce it well onto the chicken for 1 minute. Cut the chicken into bite size..
- Soy Sauce – High recommend this soy sauce which is named Yamasa Konbutsuyu – SG$7~9/L at Dondon Donki, Mid Town Mart etc.
- Hinode Hon Mirin SG$4.6/320ml at RedMart. I think you can find it at FairPrice..
How to make teriyaki chicken with skinless chicken breasts poached in homemade teriyaki sauce, served with toasted sesame seeds. Serve it with sticky rice and steamed greens. It is a common Japanese dish that's popular in a lot of restaurants. To make this easy Teriyaki Chicken stir fry recipe, first you need to make the chicken teriyaki sauce. When skinless chicken is used, there's a chance that the chicken will dry out when it is cooking.
If you find this Teriyaki Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.