Taco Truck Tacos.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, taco truck tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taco Truck Tacos is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Taco Truck Tacos is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook taco truck tacos using 33 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Truck Tacos:
- Take of Steak (Pick 1).
- Prepare 2 lb of Flank Steak.
- Make ready 2 lb of Skirt Steak.
- Get 2 lb of Boneless Chuck Steak.
- Take 2 lb of Top Round Steak.
- Make ready of Marinade.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Take 1/3 cup of Lime Juice.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Orange Juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Take 3 clove of Crushed Garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of White Pepper.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Ground Cloves.
- Take 1 medium of Orange Sliced.
- Take 1 of White Onion Sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of Cilantro chopped (Stemless).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Molasses (Optional for flavor).
- Get 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce (Optional for flavor).
- Prepare of Tortillas.
- Make ready 25 of Corn Taco Tortillas.
- Make ready of Taco Toppings.
- Make ready 1/2 bunch of Cilantro Chopped (stemless).
- Get 1 of White Onion Chopped.
- Prepare of Taco Sauce/Salsas.
- Get 1 of Chile de Arbol.
- Take 1 of Serrano Verde.
- Take 1 of Serrano chili verde con tomatillos.
- Prepare 1 of Chile del Barracho.
Steps to make Taco Truck Tacos:
- 2lbs of your choice of meat, chopped into cubes. Add cubes to large metal deep pan..
- Add marinade ingredients into metal pan mixing it thoroughly with the meat. Top with orange and onion slices. Cover pan with wrap, foil or lid, you can also use large clear bag to wrap all of meat and marinade and refrigerate for 24 hours..
- Remove orange and onion slices. Cook at medium heat 8-10 minutes on a flat pan, flat grill or Comal pan. Make sure to flip and turn meat so all sides are cooked. Do not allow meat to overcook and dry out..
- Heat 2 tortillas on Flat pan, flat grill, or Comal on medium heat until tortillas are pliable cooking equally on both sides. Repeat step for taco count..
- Using 2 tortillas per taco scoop cooked meat into tortillas and top with onions, cilantro and your choice of sauce/salsa..
- Salsas https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339517-chile-del-borracho https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366311-chile-de-arbol https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366955-serrano-verde https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359353-serrano-chili-verde-con-tomatillos.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food taco truck tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!