Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Mont Blanc Shortcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Mont Blanc Shortcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato mont blanc shortcake recipe. You can have sweet potato mont blanc shortcake using 19 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato Mont Blanc Shortcake:
- Provide of Sweet potato cream.
- Provide of Sweet potato.
- Take of Sugar.
- Use of Milk.
- Prepare of Creme Chantilly.
- Provide of Rum (optional).
- You need of Candied chestnuts (wold in a bottle in the supermarkets).
- Get of Syrup.
- Take of Water.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Creme Chantilly.
- Prepare of Heavy cream.
- Take of Sugar.
- Use of Spongecake.
- Get of Egg.
- Provide of White caster sugar.
- Provide of Flour.
- Use of Milk.
- Get of Butter.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Mont Blanc Shortcake:
- Make the spongecake. In a bowl, add the egg whites. While mixing with a hand mixer, add the sugar a little bit at a time until completely foamy..
- Switch to a rubber spatula. Add the egg yolk and roughly mix in..
- Divide the sifted flour into 4-5 batches and fold in. Avoid kneading. Just before the previous batch of flour is blended in, add the next batch..
- Mix together the milk and butter. Heat up in the microwave. Add a little bit of the batter from Step 3 and mix..
- Add the mixture from Step 4 into the bowl and mix well. The finished batter should drip like a ribbon..
- Line the pound cake pan with parchment paper and pour in the batter. Hit the bottom of the pan 2~3 times to get rid of the air. Bake for 20-25 minutes in a 170℃ oven..
- When it has finished baking, immediately drop the pan from a high place to get rid of the air. Remove from the pan upside down and cool without removing the paper..
- Remove the darkened surfaces with a knife..
- Slice into 3 even pieces. Since it's a pound cake shape, I think it will be easy to slice. It will be pretty thin..
- Add the Creme Chantilly ingredients to a bowl and whisk. When foamy, add the 30 g of sweet potato for the Creme Chantilly..
- Add the ingredients for the syrup in a container and microwave. Dissolve the sugar and set aside to cool..
- On the bottom layer of sponge cake, use a brush to coat with the syrup. Then coat with heavy cream and place the middle sponge cake on top. Coat this layer with syrup..
- Spread on some heavy cream and arrange 2 thinly sliced candied chestnuts. Put enough cream on to cover the chestnuts and top with the last sponge cake..
- Coat with syrup, spread the heavy cream, and let cool in the refrigerator..
- Make the sweet potato cream. Boil the potatoes in a pot until soft. While hot, add the sugar, milk, and rum. Mash together..
- Strain with a net, or similar item. The potato paste is finished..
- After the potato paste has completely cooled, add the creme chantilly and with a rubber spatula, mix well. The Mont Blanc cream is finished..
- Attach a Mont Blanc decorating tip to a pastry bag and pipe a good amount onto the top of the cake. Cool in the refrigerator..
- When it has cooled, cut from both ends. Decorate with powdered sugar and candied chestnut chopped into small pieces. It's finished..
- This is the strawberry version: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/170725-strawberry-mont-blanc-shortcake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170725-strawberry-mont-blanc-shortcake.
- This is a raspberry cheese version: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/170975-raspberry-cheese-mont-blanc-shortcake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170975-raspberry-cheese-mont-blanc-shortcake.
- Here is a matcha adzuki bean version: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/170738-matcha-chocolate-adzuki-mont-blanc-shortcake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170738-matcha-chocolate-adzuki-mont-blanc-shortcake.
- This is a chocolate version: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/170952-orange-chocolate-mont-blanc-shortcake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170952-orange-chocolate-mont-blanc-shortcake.
Mash the just steamed and peeled sweet potato until smooth. Bring the cream to a boil, and add into the mashed sweet potato puree. Great recipe for Strawberry Mont Blanc Shortcake. The Sweet Potato Mont Blanc Shortcakethat I made in the fall was really popular, so I decided to make a spring-type strawberry cake. Since the spongecake batter is soft and sticky, please make sure to line the mold with parchment paper.
If you find this Sweet Potato Mont Blanc Shortcake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.